Our Growth Groups not only exist for your personal growth, but also to provide opportunity for our church to engage in meeting the needs of our community.
What can I expect at a growth group gathering?
Our groups vary from being relationally geared (with a brief teaching and time of discussion) to Bible/subject focused.
How do I join a Growth Group? Do I need to be a member of Christian Life?
You do not need to be a member to attend a Growth Group. In fact, you can attend a Growth Group without having ever attended a Sunday service. Simply select a group you’d like to attend from the list below. For more information you can contact us at the phone number in the contact information at the right or at email@example.com.
Our current Growth Groups are:
- Bible Basics Growth Group for men and women meets Wednesdays at 7 pm at the church.
- New Creation Addiction Recovery Group meets Wednesdays at 7 pm at the church. Contact the church office for more information.
- Women’s Growth Group meets Wednesdays at 7 pm at the church.
- Parent’s with Young Children Group meets once a month. Contact the church office for date and location.
- Fellowship / Study Group. Contact the church office for date and location.
- Adult Sunday School meets every Sunday at 9:30am at the church.
- Hooked on Helping (crochet group) meets one Thursday a month. Contact the church office for date and location.
- The First Friday Prayer group meets the 1st Friday of each month at the church.
- Word Seekers Growth Group meets on the 2nd Friday of each month @ 7 pm. Contact the church office for the location.
Sundays 10:30am – Nursery (0-2 years), Preschool (3-5 years), Kid’s Church (6-12 years)
Wednesdays 7:00pm – Nursery, Pre-school/K, Royal Rangers (grades 1-6), Impact Girls (1-6)
On Sunday mornings and Wednesdays we have something for all ages. We have nursery for the babies where they can play and be in great care. Then there are the preschool classes where the little ones can learn about God even though they aren’t in school yet. We also have church just for kids which includes age appropriate Bible lessons and praise and worship on Sundays. The kids have a Bible-based lesson, memorize Bible verses, play games related to the lesson and win prizes. On Wednesdays we offer boys and girls clubs for kids in grades 1 – 6 in addition to our nursery and pre-k/k programs. The clubs offer Bible-based lessons with a heavy dose of crafts, games, and just-plain-fun.
The Extreme Teens Youth Ministry is for students in grades 7-12. The Extreme Teens meet every Wednesday at 7pm at Christian Life as well as occasional activities and events throughout the month. If you’d like to connect with us on Facebook click here.